Menu
Pilotdavo
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Data Again In France

Bought data pass 250mb. Tried every carrier. Turned phone on/off. Turned airplane mode on/off. Set roaming on. NOTHING!! I bought the data as I am relying on using it for navigation while driving 1000miles across Europe at it is more up to date than car satnav.

Every time I've tried using virgin data abroad it fails and I have to come home to ask for a refund and get useless apologies. This is the worst. I bought a Tesco sim last summer to save the other and it worked perfectly. Time to change I think?????

Please find a solution for me and many others.
0 Kudos
Pilotdavo
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Data Again In France

Followed all the tips. All settings in my account as they should be. Still no go. Could really use the data for navigation etc... Any help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Data Again In France

Hi Pilotdavo,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your data roaming while travelling abroad in Europe.

I'll need to take more information from you so that I can look into this problem. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos