Menu
Scottward15
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New virgin media phone arrived last week not working

Ok so decided to go with virgin mobile last week ordered 2 Samsung j3 for my wife and me, both arrived last fri, I got home from work at 8 put both phones on charge my wife's phone is great mine whoever had like an ink effect all behind the screen, I contact virgin media straight away they said they would sort out an exchange for me and send a bag to send this one back, received the bag tues but in the letter was no word of exchange just a return so I re contact virgin on tues at 330ish they said it was put through wrong on fri and should of been done as an exchange so needed to get auto to change the system to an exchange I was assured I would get a call back today thurs before 330 to get the exchange sorted however no call and I have already nearly paid for a weeks phone contract that I haven't had, very dissapointed at present with the service!
0 Kudos
Scottward15
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New virgin media phone arrived last week not working

Sorry ment we'd not thurs going crazy!
0 Kudos
Scottward15
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok so called virgin media at 6 last night, went through everything again, and got no where it's being dealt with by contract team, but still don't know what to do, do I send the broken phone back? Wait for the exchange to send it back etc or is it easier to send it back cancel the contract and start again, so confused
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scottward15

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues with your handset and getting it exchanged.

It's a few days since you posted, had the exchange now been arranged for you?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos