Menu
alimumsy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

New samsung a3 won't connect to mobile internet?

Bought a new samsung A3, spoke to virgin mobile as my old phone had a larger sim so the sent a nano sim through.

Inserted the sim and followed all the activation actions, now calls and messages work no problems and managed to get on wifi. But nothing worked on mobile internet. Rang up and ran through the stuff we had done and it was suggested we try the sim in another phone (my husband is with virgin as well) and call back. After swapping sims we found my phone connected with his sim and my new sim wouldn't connect in either phone. Called back and VMob rep said aha must be faulty sim.

Replacement arrived today and its still the same as the original argggggh. Still got calls and messages but no mobile internet. We know the settings are correct as we checked them against husbands phone what the heck can we do. Took ages on two calls yesterday to sort this and am no further on. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: New samsung a3 won't connect to mobile internet?

Hi alimumsy

Welcome to the community and apologies for your difficulties with mobile data. I'd like to take a closer look at your account and see if I can offer some help here so I've sent you a private message which you can view by clicking on the envelope in the top right.

Take care.

Dave

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos