Menu
taitsie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New phone

I ordered a new phone just before lunchtime on Tues 3/11 and was assured it would be delivered next day, The next morning I contacted V Mobile as I did not have any tracking details and was told it would be delivered that day.

As I still did not have any tracking details by late afternoon I made another call and was told it was out for delivery.

At approx 4.30 pm I got a call from V Mobile to say it would not be delivered as there was 24 hour delay !!

When asked about cancelling the order I was told I would have to accept it first and this opens a large can of worms.

I run my own business and dont know when I will be at home again during the day and cant depend on any neighbours being at home to accept it.

Shocking service 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New phone

Hi Taitsie,

I'm very sorry that this has taken as long as it should have. In most situations the order process would have taken a next day delivery if explained but I can see that this hasn't happened. 

I can see that you posted a few days ago and my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'd like to ask if this has now arrived and are you still wishing to cancel the mobile phone?

Take care and hope to speak to you soon. 

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
taitsie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for your reply, yes the phone was delivered to one of my neighbours but this does not make up for the bad service,

It took me a few days before I decided to keep the the phone and actually turn it on !!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Taistie,

I'm really sorry that it took so long for the phone to come to you.

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos