Menu
twickens
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New phone contract meant to arrive today?

Hi there,

I did an online order yesterday for a new contract with virgin (i'm originally with 02 so thought id move over) and i got an e-mail of the summary of my order, and at the bottom of this summary where it says my address, it says 'unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. we'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order.''

- well it's been over 24 hours, and i tried calling but was on hold for 15 minutes, and now i'm at work i'm resulting to sitting here refreshing the 'chat online' button until someone becomes free.

i just want to know what's happening with my order, and whether i'll be getting a confirmation e-mail or even a update email about my order that is meant to arrive today

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New phone contract meant to arrive today?

Hi Twickens,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you've had some issues with ordering the phone. So we can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps. You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Syed110
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I too is having this problem and all im being told is they will get in touch
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Syed110,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with your new phone. I want to get to the bottom of this for you. I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

You can view this by clicking the purple envelope in the top right.

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos