Menu
avonman4
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New phone and contract

Hi,

Having been told by my bank that they will now start charging me for every cheque that I present into my business account, I decided to invest in some mobile tech stuff, so I ordered a new phone, and the one that was recommended was the microsoft lumia650, well it was not a very good recommendation because it is totally unsuitable, I cannot download any apps for my bank, the phone no longer supports the paypal reader and everytime I want to pair it with my bank account it keeps telling me that I don`t have a device, is it too soon to ask for a different phone but keep the same number and contract, I have only had the phone 3 days, any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you  

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New phone and contract

If you bought it online then you have 14 days 'cooling off' period. Suggest you call  Customer services on 789 ASAP

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you bought it online then you have 14 days 'cooling off' period. Suggest you call  Customer services on 789 ASAP

avonman4
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thank you for your response, it was very helpful

Cheers

0 Kudos
avonman4
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply, I have had the phone about a month, since that time it has been back to Virgin

because I could not receive any messages,I could send them out, but not receive them back, Virgin merely

just said that they have upgraded the phone software, I asked about the tariff upgrade, but did not respond to that question.

0 Kudos