Menu
steph2591x
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New order - technical glitch

Hi all,

I signed up to Virgin Media tv, phone & broadband and also Virgin Mobile.

My Virgin media order has gone though fine and an appointment for an engineer has been booked however I'm not too sure what is happening with my mobile order. I got three emails straight away, one welcoming me to my account (which when I log in says oops something went wrong), another asking me to verify my email address and lastly an order summary however in this email it says there may be a slight delay due to a technical glitch.

I'm still waiting and wondered if anyone knows what has gone wrong here?

TIA

kind regards

Steph
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New order - technical glitch

Hi Steph,

unfortunately this "technical glitch" has been affecting new mobile orders for over five months now Smiley Frustrated

I can only suggest that you call VM customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

Or if you are prepared to wait this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here but that may take a couple of days.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Steph,

unfortunately this "technical glitch" has been affecting new mobile orders for over five months now Smiley Frustrated

I can only suggest that you call VM customer services on 789 from a Virgin mobile if you already have one.
0345 6000 789 from any other phone and ask about your order.

Or if you are prepared to wait this post may get picked up and responded to by one of the Virgin team on here but that may take a couple of days.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Call 0345 600 0789 to chase up the 'technical glitch' issue with the mobile side as all other new customers have done so who encountered it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos