Menu
thx1138
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New mobile contract

Hi,

I've just taken up the mobile with free tablet offer.

I have received email 2 of 3 but not emails 1 & 3?

Please could someone check if there is a problem.

Many thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New mobile contract

Yes, there is a problem. Many people have faced this for some considerable time.

The only thing I can suggest is phone 789 if you have a Virgin Phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

Alternatively wait and see if a member of the team pick up this post (may take time)

All Replies
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes, there is a problem. Many people have faced this for some considerable time.

The only thing I can suggest is phone 789 if you have a Virgin Phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other.

Alternatively wait and see if a member of the team pick up this post (may take time)

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thx1138,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you haven't received confirmation of your order and also for the delay in getting back to you about this.

It's great to see that enlli has provided further support for you. Have you called in to chase this up? Has this been sorted out for you?

Please let me know if I can further help.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thx1138,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile order, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos