Menu
Charlie2
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New mobile contract

hi I ordered a pay monthly phone (new to virgin mobile) on Monday and apart from the email for order and confirm email address that's all I've heard. I've tried calling and I hate those automated things I couldn't find the right place just need to know what's going on with my order don't know what to do.

please help

0 Kudos
allyzigg
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New mobile contract

Hi Charlie,

I dont want to depress you but I think Virgin mobile is in a bit of a mess at the moment I am a new customer for their mobile service too & I did not like the phone I was offered so returned it on 13 Feb & I am still waiting for them to clear it off there system to get the replacement. I think you may have to bite the bullet & call them as there is no other way I have found of contacting Virgin. Be very clear with them though, as if my experiance is anything to go by they will just tell you what they think you want to hear.Good luck & I hope you get your new phone.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yours is a common complaint. "Technical Glitch" is Virgin's phrase. (Search here for that phrase and you will see what I mean)

Only answer seems to be ring 789 from a Virgin Phone or 0345 6000 789 from any other phone.

Some seem to have got emails late

Some have got their phone

Others have not.

0 Kudos
allyzigg
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes, I am as of today on call umber 16 & that doesn't include the calls where they put me on hold & then cut me off!

It has taken Virgin 5 weeks to log the phone as returned but now they realise they did not cancel the original contract on the Phone I returned, even though the contract should never have started as I returned the phone in 2 days. The last guy I spoke to thought the whole thing was funny? I find it so frustating that they have no senior staff you can actually speak to when you have problems & that they do not appear to follow orders through, they are happy to take an order but that person leaves it there & has no idea if the order went through. I have been promiised call back many times but not once has anyone bothered. Customer service at Virgin is non existant.

0 Kudos
Charlie2
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Never going on to virgin mobile end off thanks everyone

0 Kudos