Menu
clairethomas178
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New customer trying to track an iPhone 7 order

Hi,

I am a new customer and trying to track an iPhone 7 order.  Currently if I phone the 789 number I get through to a next to useless team who can't tell me anything - e.g. a simple thing like a delivery date?  The entire phone system appears to be geared towards existing customers and the agents don't appear to know what to do if you don't have a phone number.  This is a very different experience to the one my husband has with Vodafone.

This is not a brilliant first experience with Virgin Mobile.  I was also promised a call back which didn't happen.

Also is there a UK based call centre I can call?

Thanks,

Claire

J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: New customer trying to track an iPhone 7 order

If you have an order number the agent should be able to check. If you have yet to open a wed account then doing so should allow you to view updates to the order. I'm hoping you have received all 3 of the order email, if only 2 then there may be an issue with the order

0 Kudos
clairethomas178
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

J0hn wrote:

If you have an order number the agent should be able to check. If you have yet to open a wed account then doing so should allow you to view updates to the order. I'm hoping you have received all 3 of the order email, if only 2 then there may be an issue with the order

Thank you for the reply.

They should but it has been a struggle.  Each call having to explain to the agent I am new and don't have a mobile number yet.......not through want of trying!

I don't know what a wed account is?  I have add the emails RE the credit agreement and have an order number from the agent on the phone but not much else.  I can't register a mobile account yet as I don't have a phone number unless I have missed something?

Any help would be appreciated before I give up and attempt to cancel the order which in itself will probably be a challenge!!

0 Kudos
clairethomas178
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just realised you meant web......but not sure how to create one without a mobile number?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi clairethomas178,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thank you for your post. I'm sorry that there has been a delay in the iPhone 7 pre-orders.

Checking this for you, I can see that you called in regarding cancelling your order. Has this been sorted out for you?

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos