Menu
Redrobblue
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New account

I am new to Virgin, I got my sim cards for my monthly mobile but trying to get into my account told my password is too long so contacted Virgin who say it's right and I should try again so after 3 phone calls told that I should use my current account password and that my sim's are active although when I try and use the phones both say " mobile network not available" I have been trying to sort this mess for 3 hours and now on the verge of going elsewhere for my broadband, phone and mobile before the engineer gets here on the 17th, Also to be laughed at by a guy in customer service is no laughing matter to me 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New account

Hi Redrobblue,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with your online account. I want to get this all sorted for you. With your online account, are you able to register the number as a new account instead of trying to log in? You can do this on the log in page.

Let me know how you get on with this.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Redrobblue
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt 

I try and log in and it says it doesn't recognise my details or words to the effect, so then I go and register and put in my number and get to email and password and it seems to freeze as if it is lost. I phoned Virgin  mobile today and checked all details to be told they were correct ( email, password, security answer )  and was advised to use virgin.co.uk instead of virgin.com, I tried that too but when I went to mobile sign in, it took me back to virgin.com 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Redrobblue,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're still having issues. We want to get this fixed for you.

It sounds like we may need to delete the account so you can re-register it. Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll raise an IT ticket on our side for the account to be deleted.

Give us a bell and let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos