Menu
DavidBurnett
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Webisite Account, No comfirmation E-mail

Hi,

I tried to set up a  new website account yesterday through 789 , but never received the confirmation e-mail I was told to expect. I tried logging on , but it didn't work. So....

I tried setting an account up via the website but it recognised my mobile phone number as already registered.

I tried claiming I forgotten my password, it didn't recognise my e-mail address.

I tried the forgotten email address and password option, it referred me to my confirmation e-mail.

I tried the option to send a new one to a different e-mail address, using the one I used via 789 in the first place, and have yet to receive the new confirmation e-mail, now its around 12 hours later.

Of course the fun bit of the situation is that the e-mail address is a ntlworld one, which is now part of Virgin Media.

Are the confirmation e-mails actually going out, or is this yet another system upgrade issue ?

Dave

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DavidBurnett
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Webisite Account, No comfirmation E-mail

Still no e-mail.

I tried again yesterday using the option to send another confirmation email and that's not turned up either.

Can someone sort this out or my next communication will be asking 789 for a PAC code.

Dave

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
DavidBurnett
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The e-mails are working at last - hoorah!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DavidBurnett

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had with the account, but it's great to hear you've now got this sorted Smiley Happy

Give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos