Menu
Paul_Cal
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New Sim?

Can anyone tell me how to order a new SIM card without changing anything on my account?

I am quite happy with the mobile deal I am on but needed to upgrade my phone. So I bought a newer iPhone, it does however have a different sized Sim from the one in my current phone so I cannot simply put my current Sim into my new phone.

Can I just request a new Sim but keep everything else the same?

TIA
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Sim?

Hi Paul_Cal,

yes you can 😀

Just give the Team a call (free) on 789, tell them that you've changed your phone and request a new SIM to fit.
They send out 3 in 1 "multi cut" SIM's now, so when it comes you just pop it out to the right size for your phone.

AlexKid :-)

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Paul_Cal,

yes you can 😀

Just give the Team a call (free) on 789, tell them that you've changed your phone and request a new SIM to fit.
They send out 3 in 1 "multi cut" SIM's now, so when it comes you just pop it out to the right size for your phone.

AlexKid :-)
Paul_Cal
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

That's great. Thanks for your help!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul_Cal,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting. It's great to see that AlexKid has been able to give you advice about how to get a replacement SIM card for your new iPhone. Has this been sorted out for you?

If not, I can get this ordered for you, but I'll need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos