Menu
FiFiLaMore
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Phone/Contract

I signed up for a new phone & pay monthly contract yesterday (previously with EE but the prices where getting too high).  I received my 3 emails. The first asked me to confirm my email address.  I wasn't convinced that it had worked correctly, as it kept taking me to a 'oops something went wrong' page.  I tried again, and it said that this email has already been verified.  So that was done.  The next was my 'Welcome to your account' email.  Finally, I received my 'Next step' email.  This had my order number and summary.  During the application process I was informed that my phone would be delivered today.  However, on the final email, it stated that there would be a delay due to technical glitch there end and I would be contacted in 24 hours.  It's now over that time and I have no idea what is going on.  If I try to login to the website, I just keep getting the 'oops' page (although my name does show at the top).  I have given financial details for a direct debit and I have no idea if I actually have a contract or not, or if I am going to receive a phone or not.

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Phone/Contract

Just search for 'technical glitch' on here and you will find one of many threads.

Can only suggest you call Customer Services on 0345 6000 789

You can wait to see if this is picked up by a member of the team

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Phone/Contract

Hi FiFiLaMore,

Thank you for coming in and posting for the first time, I'd like to welcome you into the Community.

I'm sorry that the delivery of the phone has been unsuccessful.

I would like to help out and will ask you to check your 'Inbox', I've popped you over a PM, I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos