Menu
2016Jason
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Order and losing my patience :(

Hi there,

I'm hoping somebody can help me. I placed an order on Saturday morning for the iPhone 7 with delivery on the 29th September. After being on the phone for an hour I was told the order was accepted and offered an additional 2 contracts. I hung up, happy as Larry (because you know Larry is a happy chappy) to receive an email from CS saying my order is parked.

The girl on the phone had an issue finding my address as I live in a city centre apartment (although BT, E.ON and my bank found it immediately. I was told by Richard in the freestyle team to cancel the order and go into store. I went into store and was told I needed 3 pieces of ID, which I only had my bank card and drivers license (apparently I can open account and get an overdraft with these, but Virgin pretty much required a blood test)

Then I received a call Saturday night saying that there was an issue with the address and that she would call me back Sunday. After the messing about I asked her to call me back Sunday (never happened) so I ordered a new order online (finding the address immediately - I'm guessing she put the incorrect address in) but I haven't received any confirmation of the order or any phone calls.

I tried to call Virgin on my lunch, but was hung up on twice by CS as I didn't have an order number, either that or they really hate my charming Lancashire accent.

I just want to know if my order's gone through or should I cut my losses and go to Vodafone. Not a great start, but any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2016Jason
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Order and losing my patience :(

Patience has now become anger. I've called four times, and every time I get placed on hold for stupid amounts of times and then hung up on, the thing is they pick up the call off hold and then hang up. Now as a call centre manager, I am not stupid and know this is a breach of Ofcom regulations. I've spent 2 hours on the phone TRYING to give you my money. I keep getting calls from Virgin, however when I ask you to call me at a convenient time I get disregarded. How do I cancel and raise a formal complaint, seen as it seems you can't even get consumer orders correct.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Order and losing my patience :(

Hi 2016Jason,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you have not received confirmation of your order and experienced difficulties getting through to us for verification.

Has this been sorted out for you now? If not, please respond to the private message I'll be sending you, as I'll need to take more information in order to check this for you.

Just click on the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos