Menu
ClaireR84
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Customer questions

Hello,

Yesterday I went to order a new mobile phone as I wanted to take advantage of the good deals on offer, which I understand are only available until the 31st. I entered everything into the system and received and order receipt saying it was in your hands. However I've received no information on the order's status and when I log in to the website all I get is an "oops. There's something wrong." message. As a new customer, this is very concerning.

Is there any way to contact someone, not in sales but administration who can inform me of the the status of my order, or can clear up the error message so I can see it for myself?

I would very much like to know the outcome of this, so in case of a problem I can take my custom elsewhere. I must say such bad communication at the outset is very disconcerting.

Many thanks,

Claire
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer questions

Hi Claire,

If you have a Virgin Media landline the number to dial is (freecall) 150 and select "mobile".

Any other phone it is 0345 6000 789 (standard rate call).

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

Superuser1718.png
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Customer questions

Hi ClaireR84,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with your online order.

Were you able to get in touch with us to confirm your order as @AlexKid suggested?

If you haven't received any further verification from us on this, please let me know and I can check on this for you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos