Menu
YasserRazzaq
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

New 30 day Rolling

Hi. I tried so many times to contact but cannot get through to web chat. I signed up online to 30 day rolling  sim only contract. This was last night. Got email for its delivery and online account also says it delivered. Also online account showing a DD payment date, based on 30 day rolling. The only issue is, i dont have the sim. And i wasnt given the choice of start date or even sim activation.

Can anyone help? How does this work? Surly it's  illegal to charge me for a service that i haven't got. After all it is law abiding as per DD agreement.

Can anyone explain or help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 30 day Rolling

Hi YasserRazzaq,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've not received the sim just yet. Can you let me know if it's with you now?

With regards to the sim, this will be activated immediately and your first bill will come out roughly 10 days after activating. This is customary for your first month with us.

You'll be able to change your billing date with us after this. Please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll be more than happy to help.

Let me know how you get on with this. I'm here if you need me Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
YasserRazzaq
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok so i got my sim...a day later that what i was started to be billed for. Concidering the fact Royal Mail is not that reliable and have reduced  the post men..i get my post mid afternoon. 

Should VM start billing after the sim has reached the individual? on a online form and application  you sign a DD agreement.  But if i am billed under a DD agreement then i should expect to be billed correctly. It is illegal to pull payments without providing service and individuals can request DD indemnities. 

All sorted now, the reason i went with VM was that they were the cheapest for unlimited texts around. I have a hearing  difficulty  and cannot use the phone to call so need text to communicate. But trying to contact VM was almost impossible the webchatwas not working and they have removed web emails from contact us page. This was the last resort...and ittook ages to get a responce!

Hadto beg someone to make a call for me to get it sorted, and the Indian  call centre never helped with 2 calls being cut off from their end!

Surly Mr Branson is looking in to the poorcustomer service?!

Anyway thanks for your reply.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me YasserRazzaq Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any frustration caused on our part.

Please let me know if you need anything at all from us. I'll be more than happy to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos