Menu
DBeckwith14
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Network/Service disabled

My service has been "out" for going on 48 hours now. I day on the phone for nearly 1.5 hours yesterday trying to correct the issue. I went through all the service test, taking the battery out, resetting the phone, reactivating the phone, plus whatever the operator did from behind the scenes. Yet my service is still not on yet. At first I thought maybe it was my bill, but it wasn't even due yet and I paid ahead of time just in case. My phone can only access internet through WiFi now. I need answers ASAP. For the sole purpose of I can not go this long without my phone. I am an active duty soldier who must have a means of communication at all times. Please respond. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network/Service disabled

Hi DBeckwith14,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having some issues with the signal in your area currently.  So I can look into this for you, are you able to let me know your full postcode?

Let me know as soon as you can so I can get on the case.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dbeckwith14,

How are you getting on with this currently?

Please let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
DBeckwith14
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

This issued continued on for a full week. No one from the company made an effort to resolve the issue. It's not the signal in my area because I've lived here for over a year with the same phone and it has never had this problem. So I switched my number over to Verizon where I will not have to be treated or not cared for as I was with virgin mobile. Thanks for your comments though.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply Dbeckwith Smiley Happy

I'm afraid this is the UK Virgin Mobile forum and not our US counterparts. Regardless of this, we're sad to see you leave us and we hope to see you back on board in the not too distant future.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
richardtabor
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have suffered with this same situation on my phone, it has been roughly 50 hours since it has worked and still my service is disabled. I posted my question yesterday but no one replied also. I live in the UK as well and i've never had problems like this before. Can you reply asap?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi richardtabor,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm so sorry to hear your services have been blocked.

I've replied to your post here.

Please respond to that one only to avoid confusion.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos