Menu
Stevenwuk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Network Problems?

Mobile phone signal in Salford M7 is just dreadful, I am able to call someone and if the call lasts longer than 1 minute (2 mins max.) the phone just cuts out? I have had this problem since Saturday 6 August, and of course Virgin say that there are no network problems, has anyone else here had similar problems?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Problems?

Hi Stevenwuk,

you can see for yourself by entering your postcode into the EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network).

It should show any known issues in your area and if so, hopefully a timescale.

Other users have reported though that this service is far from 100%

Have you been able to try your SIM in another phone just in case it is a problem with your device.

Either way, I would urge you to keep calling customer services and ask that they investigate this "lack of service" for you.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stevenwuk,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that you have been experiencing a poor signal in your area. It's great to see that AlexKid has been able to give you some helpful advice on this.

Does your signal improve when you are out of the Salford M7 area? 

If you are still having problems and would like me to look into this for you, I'll need to verify further details with you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stevenwuk,

I'm checking back with you about the issue you reported with your Virgin Mobile service, as I haven't received a response from you yet.
If you are still having problems with this and would like for me to look into this for you, please let me know.
Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos