Menu
Ceebs67
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network Issues

I am experiencing issues with my mobile - texts fail to send or I get a message that I've no network despite the phone showing full signal, this happens at home and at work. Also when trying to make phone calls I get a message telling me I'm not connected to the network. These issues have been going on for some time now - does anyone else have the same problems?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Issues

Hi Ceebs67,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your service isn't working.

First of all, please check the following links, which will show the signal status in your area and let you know if there are any network issues reported:

Mobile Coverage Checker

NETWORK STATUS CHECKER

If there are no issues seen here, there are a few things you can try like removing the SIM card and battery to reboot the phone, as well as factory resetting your handset.

If you are still not picking up a network, give us a call on 789 (Freephone from a Virgin Mobile) or 0345 6000 789 (from any other phone) or 150 (free from a Virgin Media landline) to speak to our Mobile Tech team for further support with this.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos