Menu
Gingerlawton
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need to contact virgin coz they have left me stranded in America with no access to UK useless virgin

Holiday to America contacted virgin notified them I was coming over ,no problem ready to use, got here worked for about an hour then nowt since, message of virgin over my credit limit, I'm unlimited tried to contact them, can't message or ring out, absolutely useless virgin is,how can I contact them now,

0 Kudos
Sue10
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to contact virgin coz they have left me stranded in America with no access to UK useless virgin

I wouldn't build up your hopes of Virgin resolving this for you. I arrived in Florida on 10 June and have had no access whatsoever. Forum advised to contact technical team but they are permanently engaged, so eventually received a private msg with online form link. That was submitted on 15 June and still no response - apparently this form has been given out to a number of people so Virgin are very busy at the moment!!! So basically Virgin network is utterly crap and so is their 'customer service' or should I say none existent 'customer service'.........
0 Kudos
alpha123
Up to speed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to contact virgin coz they have left me stranded in America with no access to UK useless virgin

your unlimited in the uk.

its possible that any data / use you used in that hour put your phone to its limit which auto stops it making anything more chargable

0 Kudos
Sue10
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just been speaking to Virgin CEO Complaints office regarding my problems and apparently Virgin offer roaming abroad as a 'free service' that 'sometimes' my not work due to the 3rd party providing the service. So basically if you have everything turned on correctly and still won't work tough!! And that's what your contract basically states so no way of cancelling....... What a great bunch they are - so have a lovely quiet holiday!!!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need to contact virgin coz they have left me stranded in America with no access to UK useless...

Hi Gingerlawton,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Sorry to hear your experiencing issues roaming in America. Appreciate this is a frustrating time for you.

Here is a link to our roaming page which explains some stuff around what you need when roaming abroad.

I would recommend calling our mobile team and to do this abroad you will need to call +447953967967 from a working mobile or landline.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos