Menu
tarip
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need APN settings for Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH I545

I have an ex Verizon US Galaxy S4 SCH I545 and need the APN settings to configure manually. I have called support several times and each time they tell me they have sent the settings via message, but I never receive them. Previously a very helpful support member gave me the settings manually over the phone, and I entered them successfully. Unfortunately I lost these when I upgraded the OS to Lollipop (forgot to save them), so need to put them in again. Can anyone point me to the settings, as google is not helping. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need APN settings for Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH I545

Hi tarip,

Welcome to the forumSmiley Happy and thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear your having difficulties getting the APN settings. I'd like to get this sorted for you.

I've provided a link here to our APN setup page. Simply locate your handset model and follow the steps through. 

I've also provided this link here to previous thread around APN settings which may shed some light on the situation.

Hope this helps.

Let me know how it goes.

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Need APN settings for Samsung Galaxy S4 SCH I545

Hi tarip,

I didn't hear back from you.

Did you manage to get your Samsung Galaxy working with our APN settings.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos