Menu
Damyn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nano SIM

Hi, 

I ordered a Nano SIM and signed up for a 12 month contract, however shortly after doing this I received an email saying there would be a delaying in getting the SIM due to a 'glitch' and when I try to sign into my account it shows a notification that "oops, something's gone wrong!". I just would just like to know when I can expect to receive my new SIM.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Nano SIM

Hi Damyn,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you haven't received the sim just yet. So we can get this looked into for you, give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789. The team on the phone can get to the bottom of this.

Let me know how the call goes.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Damyn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

I actually don't have a working phone at the moment, my old phone broke and the nano sim is for my new one. I tried using the chat online service, however it either comes up as busy through the weekdays or on Saturdays it said to try again in the opening hours when it was 10am? It would be a lot easier if there was email address that I could send my complaint/query to rather than an expensive phone number.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Damyn,

Thanks for coming back to me Smiley Happy

Giving us a call on 789 is free from a VIrgin Mobile. If you don't have one to hand, calling us on 0345 6000 789 is charged at local rate.

The team on the phone will be able to get this ordered for you in no time.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos