Menu
rutilus2007
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

NN14 2NR. why cant I get a decent signal of late on either of the family phones.

For the last couple of weeks I am struggling to get a signal even outdoors. There are two phones in the household same bad signal for both yet Virgin website says my area has good signal strength, as indeed we did until recently.

0 Kudos
raddleman
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: NN14 2NR. why cant I get a decent signal of late on either of the family phones.

Hi I am in NN14 2 (Hilltop) and currently getting excellent signal - same as normal

0 Kudos
rutilus2007
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: NN14 2NR. why cant I get a decent signal of late on either of the family phones.

I live down at St.Giles close and struggle to get a signal even in the garden. Until recently I had a excellent signal even indoors. the only way I could get a signal tonight was to go into the garden (opposite St. Johns) and face the house wall. The bugger disappeared as I turned round to face the church or the rec.

0 Kudos
raddleman
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I still have a good signal -  I wonder if EE has switched off either T mobile or Orange from football ground and your phones havent automatically switched over  - make sure you have Virgin with capital V on phone status  in settings 

as mine has - apparently" Virgin" with or without capital V denotes T mobile or Orange signal source . Otherwise has the microcell next to Library  or football ground sector aerial  towards town centre gone U/S ? 

0 Kudos
Buzbi
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello can I ask what mobile you have? I have the s6 and have had this issue since a week after getting the phone in april.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi rutilus2007,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I'm very sorry to hear you're not able to get a decent signal on both your mobile phones.

I've checked the postcode NN14 2NR for any mast faults but there are none. All are showing operational for you.

Do you have problems with calls, texts and data?

Do you get a better signal further afield?

Has something been installed in your property or area that could have caused this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos