Menu
Jessie1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

NEW CUSTOMER

Hi. So last night I applied for virgin contact online, I got an email saying your in welcome to the team and that someone would call me.
No one has been in contact and I'm unsure why, also I have not been told when my new phone will be delivered. I can't find a email address for virgin anywhere and the chat online option isn't working, keeps saying all our agents are busy.
Can anyone help? Has anyone else had this problem, I don't even know if I'm a customer yet as I've not been able to directly speak to a team member of virgin.

Thanks. Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: NEW CUSTOMER

VM do credit checks etc and can take up to 48 hours after applying to get back to you. Once they get back to you, you'll know for 100% if your accepted or not.

As regards the web chat, either you need to reload the page every 3 minutes or less to see if an agent has become available or leave the page open until a usable chat prompt shows on screen - use it!

Alternately, ring 0800 064 3847 to find out where you (proverbially) stand order wise. It's a free call from any phone.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ring them. If the hundreds of other posts are anything to go by then you won't hear anything in a hurry, and I've yet to hear someone say Virgin rang them.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jessie1990

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the delay completing your order.

I just wanted to check if you've been able to get this sorted out now?

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos