Menu
hotbit
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My spoiled BIRTHDAY LG G4 order :(

On early Monday afternoon I have ordered LG G4. It supposed to come on Tue, but arrived on Wed late afternoon. Kind of better, as today is my BDay Smiley Wink However, here starts a disappointment. A handset should come with a bluetooth speaker (http://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/pay-monthly-phones/lg-g4-metallic-black/lg-g4-metal... but there was none. I called 789 and they said ''sorry, system glitch''. Now I have to wait a couple of days to receive a special bag, send this handset back and after that in a few more days I will receive another handset with the speaker. So complicated...

I was late with my upgrade a day or two after the renewal day, so I have to pay £28 another month for only 250 min package. Well, my fault. New system, where you pay separate bills for a handset and tariff is so much better.

Just sharing my experience...

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My spoiled BIRTHDAY LG G4 order :(

Hi hotbit.

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy Happy birthday for yesterday!

I'm sorry for any trouble caused on our part. I agree that this is very frustrating.

Let me know when you receive the new handset and speaker. I'm here if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
hotbit
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My spoiled BIRTHDAY LG G4 order :(

Apparently you can't believe in what virgin staff says on the other end of the phone line. Virgin received the handset but did not get back to me, so I called 789 a week later.  It seems they simply cancelled the contract and don't have in plans to send me a proper kit. I was informed, that I can reorder after the next renewal date which is 11th of Feb!

Still, Virgin collected £18 on 25th of Jan. A person I spoke said that 'AS A GOOD WILL' !!! he will credit my next monthly bill with that amount! AS A GOOD WILL!!! (which  he said like 3 times)... What is more, I can still see direct debit being set up in my bank account. Virgin Media never loose a chance to suck the money... 5 mistakes on delivery, no mistakes on collecting money.

0 Kudos