Menu
iwenty
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My pay monthly tariff says "unlimited texts". Not true. International texts are 30p. A con?

I have been conned by Virgin Mobile. My pay monthly tariff says "unlimited texts". Nowhere does it say "UK only". I am shocked and surprised to be charged 30p for international texts. I suppose some wise guy will point to minute small print in T&C's. Customer service just said "well everybody knows it is UK only". Not the friendly and open Virgin that Sir Richard left behind, they are now just uncaring sharks like everybody else.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My pay monthly tariff says "unlimited texts". Not true. International texts are 3

I can understand you feel let down, nay conned. Probably you were using the facility , understanding it was free and had a bit of a shock. Not pleasant

And no Ill not say "read the small print", even though its good advice. All I would say is, next time you are going abroad, VM have a section of their website devoted to what charging etc will happen in those circumstances. You will find it

HERE

At least you will know in future.  I know that still leaves you feeling upset, but forewarned is forearmed and all that...

0 Kudos