Menu
Yaya
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My order?

I have upgraded my contract (and new mobile phone) this morning and have yet to receive an email confirming everything. My email works fine (I have just registered here). I have called 789 to enquire and they said they would be re-sending it. All I got was two emails "how to manage my account online" and Help & Support - Finding an answer to your query. What is going on?

I don't want to call a number again as I have spent quite some time over the phone with Virgin already, just need an email address. I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the whole thing. This is the first time in over 15 years I am finding it quite tedious to deal with Virgin mobile.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My order?

Hi Yaya,

I'm afraid that there is no email address for Virgin Mobile.

Just the contact options here: Help and Support - Contact Us 

For account enquiries you are best to call customer services on 789 or 0345 6000 789.

If you can't face another call today, why not wait until after the weekend and if you still haven't received your confirmation, give them a call then.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Yaya,

Thank you for coming in, posting about the new mobile phone contract and also for choosing us Smiley Happy

I can see that this post was s few days ago and would like to know if you've been in touch or we have sent you a confirmation email?

If there's anything that you may need please let me know and take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Yaya
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It has now been resolved, thank you. For some reason, the 3 emails took three days to arrive (I had called back and gave another email address). I guess the whole process, including the delivery of the phone had been delayed because of this. I now have my new phone all set up and it is grand!

0 Kudos