Menu
Joyng06
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My order was not delivered

I ordered for LG Joy, Unlimited, Starter phone on 15th November 2015.  This phone was meant to be a gift for a teen visitor from Africa.  That visitor left today without that phone.  The phone was meant to be delivered on saturday, 21/11/2015.  We were kept in the house throughtout saturday without getting the order.  Your delivery company, Yodel sent two messages that day.  The first one was by 9.36am to say my parcel was on its way to me.  The second one came by 12.13 saying sorry we missed you, eventhough no one came to deliver anything.  On their website, it says my parcel has been delivered.  on your website,it says order completed.  My visitor has travelled this morning without the phone.  How can I get my order or refund please?

This is my first dealing with Virgin and to say I am disappointed will be an understatement.  I need help here please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My order was not delivered

Hi Joyng06,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't receive the phone. We want to make sure that this gets sorted for you as soon as possible.

With regards to chasing this up, the best way to do so is by calling us on 789 or 0345 6000 789. Give this a go and let me know how you get on.

I'm here if you have any additional queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JoynG06,

How did you get on with calling us?

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
Joyng06
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.  As at today, 05/12/2015, I still have not received my phone.  I have made uncountable phone calls to Virgin mobile and the customer services personnel claim not to be able to pull out any information as to my ordering anything from virgin.  I was repeatedly asked for my name, my post code, my mother's maiden name and finally told no information is being pulled out.  I finally got your sales dept  and spoke to a lady called Mary.  After an argument as to how much I am entitled for refund, she finally sought approval and told me to check my account in the next 10-17days from today for my refund.  Hopefully, I will get my refund.  This is my first time of dealing with virgin and the last. I will NEVER recommend anybody that I know to deal with virgin. This is an experience... a terrible one.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joyng06,

Thanks for coming back to me. I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with getting the phone delivered and with calling us.

This isn't something that we like to see at all. I wish that things didn't have to come to you leaving us. Can you please let me know how you get on?

I'm here if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos