Menu
gazman72
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My new 4G SIM

Thanks Virgin, took you forever to give us 4g. I get my sim and no 4g service.  Called customer services only for them to tell my it wont activate until my next refresh which isn't for another 3 weeks.

Shoddy, shoddy, shoddy.......

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My new 4G SIM

No it's not you've been billed for the 3G service, it they billed you for 4G as well for that one months you have something to shout about
0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All depends on whether it was explained that the 4G 'upgrade' was from the next refresh date or not, also, from when they start taking the increased payment for it..

Basically, VM salespeople will tell you anything to get you to sign, so, possibly there is no mention of this, but again, maybe there was.. VM are not very transparent on these sort of things, deliberately methinks...

Personally, I would assume that it was from next refresh unless told differently, but then again, that's my own thought on it..

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi gazman72, 

I’m very sorry that the information you were given about the 4G start date was incorrect. When these tariffs are being added they will always take effect on the next refresh date. 

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos