Menu
Elaine3
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My mobile phone is to be returned under warranty and I am not entitled to a replacement so have gone

i have to send my mobile back under warranty and not entitled to a replacement so have gone out and purchased a phone as I cannot manage without a phone. However all sim free phones seem to take micro sim cards whereas my mobile had a large sim card.  How can i purchase a micro sim card with my existing number whilst I am without my phone and can I change it back onto old card when my phone returns.

0 Kudos
dazm33
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile phone is to be returned under warranty and I am not entitled to a replacement so have gone

You sent your phone back under warranty and not entitled to a replacement? so what has happened to the handset? are you on pay and go or pay monthly? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile phone is to be returned under warranty and I am not entitled to a replacement so ha...

Hi Elaine3,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I think Elaine3 is referring to a courtesy phone dazm33 instead of a replacement phone. I'm sorry we don't offer this facility when sending your handset in for repair.

I'm afraid we're not able to supply you with a temporary SIM card whilst your phone is being fixed.

I'm hoping the repair doesn't take too long for you. Please keep me updated on the progress.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Elaine3
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile phone is to be returned under warranty and I am not entitled to a replacement so have gone

I am on a contract phone. My phone was repaired and replaced and came back a couple of days ago but when i recharged and put my sim card in it was frozen on first screen so it is now booked in for another fault which it didnt have originally, so I am now into my second week without phone.

I have purchased a spare phone- Alcatel which takes 2 different sizes of sim cards. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile phone is to be returned under warranty and I am not entitled to a replacement so ha...

Hi Ealine3,

Thanks for postingSmiley Happy

Sorry to hear you've had a further issue with your handset. Appreciate this is frustrating.

Hopefully it wont take to long to get your handset repaired and sent back to you.

Keep us posted on how you get on.

Take care

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos