Menu
Brian-jackson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My mobile is showing a signal but unable to make a call or receive one. Is there a problem ??

My mobile is showing a signal but unable to make a call or receive one. Is there a problem ??
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My mobile is showing a signal but unable to make a call or receive one. Is there a problem ??

Hi Brian-jackson

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us on the forums about the call issue you had on Friday.  I apologise that there was an issue with the network at that time that affected you. I can see you contacted out team and were advised of the issue by my colleagues and that this was a local mast problem.

You can check out the network at any time with us by taking a look at our Mobile Coverage link which gives the most up to date operating status of the local EE masts nearest to you.

I've run a check and the network is showing as excellent at this moment in time. If you're still having issues then if you could manually disconnect from the network and then search for the networks again on your phone, this would allow the phone to reset the coverage for you.

To check out how to do that on your handset if you're not sure, you can take a look at our handy Phone Support  page where you can find the make and model of your phone to assist you.

Please let us know if you need anything else from us Smiley Happy

Take care.

Take care.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos