Menu
NathanPreston12
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My mobile data doesn't wor

In my monthly package I pay for 1gb of data and for the last five month it hasn't worked at all I would much appreciate it if someone could tell me how I gob about activating my data. Thankyou
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My mobile data doesn't wor

Hi NathanPreston12,

I'm surprised that you have waited this long (5 months Smiley Surprised) before raising this concern.

Do you have a "My Account" app or if you log into your Virgin Mobile account does your data allowance show?

I just want to establish whether your mobile data is actually missing from your tariff allowance or if it is a case of not being activated on your device.

What phone do you have, have you checked that data is turned on in the settings?

If the mobile data is not showing as part of your tariff allowance when you check online or using the app then you will need to call and speak to someone at customer services (free call 789 from your mobile).

They will need to look into this for you.

If it is but you are unable to access it from your device they should also be able to help you with that.

Or post back here Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: My mobile data doesn't wor

Hi NathanPreston12,

I'm surprised that you have waited this long (5 months Smiley Surprised) before raising this concern.

Do you have a "My Account" app or if you log into your Virgin Mobile account does your data allowance show?

I just want to establish whether your mobile data is actually missing from your tariff allowance or if it is a case of not being activated on your device.

What phone do you have, have you checked that data is turned on in the settings?

If the mobile data is not showing as part of your tariff allowance when you check online or using the app then you will need to call and speak to someone at customer services (free call 789 from your mobile).

They will need to look into this for you.

If it is but you are unable to access it from your device they should also be able to help you with that.

Or post back here Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.