Menu
Pomford
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My friend is abroad and I am wondering if I can send a text to them without extra charge?

I am on a monthly contract and I am wondering if it will cost me to send and receive text to and from abroad. Hopefully you will answer this

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My friend is abroad and I am wondering if I can send a text to them without extra charge?

In the alternative you could look at these links on the VM mobile help pages which will tell you all you could ever need to know. One is for VM pay monthly phones and the other is for VM PAYG. You are talking about calls from a VM mobile, aren't you?

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=164601&CURRENT...

http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=152553&CURRENT...

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Pomford
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My friend is abroad and I am wondering if I can send a text to them without extra charge?

I just want to know if I can text my friend without additional cost when they are in Spain
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

First link answers it - 30p per text.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Pomford
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you
0 Kudos