Menu
joannabreen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My contract finishes this year. Which email address can I use to give notice to terminate?

My contract finishes this year. is there an email address I can use to give notice to terminate this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract finishes this year. Which email address can I use to give notice to terminate?

Hi joannabreen,

Welcome to the communitySmiley Happy

Thanks for posting us this question.

When you are ready to do so you will need to call us up to cancel your services. You can call 789 or 0345 6000 789 to get this sorted.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
erwhon5
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My contract finishes this year. Which email address can I use to give notice to terminate?

So far I've had two contracts and when it came close to the ending someone from the contract sales team / customer services - have always called me!

My understanding is that once your contract finishes, if you don't immediately call virgin, you will simply be put on a rolling monthly freestyle tariff (which you were on before) that you can cancel at anytime. So your bill will come down considerably as your only then paying for your airtime tariff and not the handset.
0 Kudos