Menu
vand01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

My SIM hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work, and I've been charged for the account already

I am experiencing the same- I am a new customer, my £5 month SIM should have arrived yesterday, for which I had to take a day off work (as apparently you need to sign for it). No text arrived either.

When I check the tracking email via the link to yodel link, it says there is no such parcel. I've checked my account, after having trouble logging in with that too, and I've been charged from yesterday, so I am paying for a service that I haven't received- and what I have received of it has been rubbish.

I've tried contacting via the message service (as I don't have a phone until my sim arrives) and it continually says the workers are busy.

Really regretting ending my contract with my last provider (O2) where I always had reliable service, in order to switch to this.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My SIM hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work, and I've been charged for the acc...

Hi Vand01,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've had some issues with getting your sim. We want to get this all sorted  for you as soon as possible.

Can you let me know if you've received the sim yet?

If not, please give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get on the case.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,
Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: My SIM hasn't arrived and the tracking number doesn't work, and I've been charged for the acc...

How are you getting on with this Vand01?

Let me know if you need anything at all.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos