Menu
Tracy4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My Rewards under Overview

Hi

I am looking to find my rewards under overview, i cannot see it as i wish to see what i have towards a new phone as i am changing my pay as you go to the £5 a month so i get unlimited texts 250mins and 500mg data.  As i do not have a phone to use for browsing thought i would upgrade if not then the data will not be used just sitting on my account.

I also noticed you can get for the same price unlimited texts and 100 mins no data which i think is wrong should be less money if no data. How do i go about finding my rewards when nothing is showing where it should be under overview.

Thanks

Tracy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Rewards under Overview

Hi Tracy,

once you are logged into your account you need to click on the "Plan and device" tab.

Your rewards will be found on this page on the right hand side.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Tracy4
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thanks for your reply, i am looking at this now and nothing about rewards at all on the right hand side - just current plan, Oh PUK and manage your services nothing on rewards, does this mean i have none. Thanks Tracy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tracy,

this is strange.

I have a couple of pay as you go accounts and by clicking on the "Plan and device" tab I can see a "Your rewards" on the right near the bottom of the page above "Manage your services".

Mine shows a "Your rewards balance" in both. Whether as a credit or £0.00

(I'm using a PC to look at my account, it may be different viewed on another device).

If you are not seeing anything I suggest that you give customer services a call on 789.

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos
Tracy4
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thanks for that, but nothing shows above manage your services for me, perhaps i should give them a call on 789. Thanks again Tracy
0 Kudos