Menu
sammihislop
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Account

Hi

Basically I have been cut off because it is saying I have exceeded my limit. my account says £78.00 meaning I have to pay into get it down to £50.00 because that is my limit but ive been on my account and it wont shop my bill/usage so I don't actually know what/how I have gone over and its been like this or 2 days and they say your account is updated every 15 minutes??? I tried talking to somebody yesterday and they said I have to wait until its updated **bleep**? I cant phone them because ive been ccut off also.

Mt account also says I now have all my data (it must have renewed) but my bill isn't due till the 10th. I just need to know what to do and why I cant see my usage???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Account

Hi sammihislop

Welcome to the Community, I'm massively sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing with your bill lately. 

As we'd need to fully clear security to discuss this sensitive information with you, I'd recommend you give our team a call on 789 from any Virgin mobile or 0345 6000 789 from any other. If you're calling from another line, ask the person you speak with to call you back.

I'd love to hear how you get on

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos