Menu
jellyroll
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Multiple "refresh" messages

Every month I get at least 4 identical texts telling me my allowance has been refreshed. One would suffice! Why do I receive multiple texts?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiple "refresh" messages

Hi jellyroll,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are receiving duplicate allowance refresh texts every month.

To be honest, I haven't come across this before, but speaking with others on the Forum Team, have been advised that sometimes others get this as well, but only randomly. 

I will investigate this further for you, so I'll need to take more information from you. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jellyroll
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Multiple "refresh" messages

If anyone else is interested in this, I have had an exchange of private messages with Virgin staff and they concede that there is a "glitch" that causes some customers to receive multiple refresh acknowledgment messages but there is no agreed timescale for solving the problem.

0 Kudos