Menu
bbilbo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Move abroad and updating mobile account

I have a monthly payment mobile phone account with Virgin. I have moved to Spain and I no longer have access to my post at my former UK address. I have tried to update my contact details on my online account but it does not allow me to enter my address in Spain or delete my former UK address without entering a new one. I do not want to use someone else's address in the UK. Is there any way I can update my contact details with my new address in Spain?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Move abroad and updating mobile account

No, Virgin contracts are for U.K. Based customers, you could use the post office to redirect it's a paid for service, but too the only time they post stuff to you is for the annual price rises, I'd expect that you won't keep the contract going at the end? Especially with the uncertainty of Brexit
0 Kudos

All Replies
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Move abroad and updating mobile account

No, Virgin contracts are for U.K. Based customers, you could use the post office to redirect it's a paid for service, but too the only time they post stuff to you is for the annual price rises, I'd expect that you won't keep the contract going at the end? Especially with the uncertainty of Brexit
0 Kudos