Menu
Dazt
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

More Problems after Porting

I'm a new customer and ported my number last week.

It never worked properly and ended up with a split service, not been able to receive calls and texts. Spoke to the porting team on Friday and was told that Transatel who is the provider for PlusNet where I had come from hadn't ported my number correctly and the porting team guy in the Uk said he was going to sort it out, and to be fair he phoned back later on Friday and all was well, I could now receive call and texts ! Happy Days !

But, at some point yesterday on Sunday I'm back to what looks like a split service, unable to receive incoming calls and texts. When anyone calls now instead of it saying unrecognised number they get dumped straight to my voicemail, so after a few calls this morning to Virgin Customer service. Someone at VM has turned my voicemail service off so no one can leave a message or get in touch with me as my phone still doesn't ring or receive texts ! Ironically it sounds as if it rings about 3 times and then says would you like to send this mobile a text message, waste of time, as its not receiving texts !

Customer service point blank refuses to put me through to the porting team to try and get some sense and something sorted. So I've still got a phone which no one can get in touch with me !

Q. Has Transatel decided to do what there were suppose to do in the first place and deal with my port, but instead of leaving it a alone since it had been all sorted by orange they have messed it all up ??

This might not be the case but why cant I receive any calls or texts when everything was working ok on Friday evening and Saturday.

The 3 times I've spoke to customer service this morning they have at any point reassured me that this is going to be sorted !

I think there is going to be a cancellation heading, is its starting really annoy me now.

Has anyone got any ideas, advice ?

0 Kudos
Dazt
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: More Problems after Porting

Well its all started to work again this afternoon about 13:30, an abundance of texts landed and tried ringing it from a landline and a couple of mobiles and all seems ok  again !

Happy Days!

0 Kudos