Menu
Reevemelanie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile upgrade

Hello. I am currently on a sim only deal. I am on this because I was told I needed to boost my credit score with virgin in order to receive a contract phone. I was very happy to go along with this as I feel it's completely fair and reasonable. I have made 4 monthly payments at the moment, the first one being on the 15/06/2015. My 5th monthly payment is due on the 14/10/2015. How many more payments do I need to make before I can apply for a contract phone? 

0 Kudos
Reevemelanie
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile upgrade

What's the point in this service If no one is going to help me.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Reevemelanie,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

Thanks for your post regarding credit score. I'm afraid I'd be unable to comment on how many payments you'd need to make as we don't have access to your credit score on our system. I'd advise to check with Equifax, who'll be able to give you an accurate credit report.

Let me know if you have any other queries.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
mbmb11
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Im on a sim only and was told make 6 payments on time, then i can upgrade. After making 8 monthly payments and the credit department 'upgrading' my credit level to a 'level 2', i still cant upgrade to ANY handset at all!!!! Totally pointless system tbh - and if they do an external cedit check then what is the actual pointof having an 'internal' credit level???

0 Kudos