Menu
MagsyMay
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile, updating info and deactivation of one of my sim cards

1. I discovered today that my PAYG sim [REMOVED] has been deactivated, there was £30.28 on this account, I used this sim for holidays. Your representative advised me that he has now credited my monthly account with £30, but it would appear to me that my credit limited has been increased from £600 to £630, so it will be very difficult to get this £30 back. Please can this be credited directly either to my mobile account or me media. account.

2. I am due an upgrade on my mobile but do not want this thank you. I have noticed that you still have Samsung listed as being my mobile , I acquired an iphone5 a few years ago, you were aware of this as you kindly sent me 2 new sim cards for use in the mobile. I would appreciate it if you could update my information, thank you.

I have been a client for many years and hope that these issues can be resolved.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
enlli
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile, updating info and deactivation of one of my sim cards

This is mainly a customer to customer help forum with some input from the team. One of them may come along and help you.

Also, they do not deal directly with account issues

Sounds like your PAYG SIM was disconnected as it was not used in the time frame. (Around 90 days I believe)

MagsyMay
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I haven't used it since last year, going away next weekend and couldn't find it on the account details, telephoned and found out about the deactivation, wasn't aware of a time frame!
I appreciate they may not deal with account issues, but you cannot email at all and I have tried twice to talk to people to no avail, I'll get there in the end , hopefully!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MagsyMay

Sorry to hear that your Pay As You Go SIM deactivated.

If you don't use these SIMs for an extended period, they can be deactivated as we recycle unused numbers to ensure we never run out.

I'd be happy to take a look into the missing credit for you - I've dropped you a PM with some more information (purple envelope) - please respond to the PM directly and we'll get you some help with this.

With regards to the handset on your account, this will not be updated with third party devices you purchase or acquire from a third party, so it will only change when you next upgrade with us.

You're free to not upgrade, so if you don't get in touch your current bundle will just continue on a 30 day notice period Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos