Menu
grgarg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mobile telephone recieved but not connection to Virgin mobile.

I ordered a Samsung S6 on 22nd April to replace my existing ZTE. The S6 was delivered the next day. I tried to add the new telephone number to my account only to be rejected because - "the number you have supplied is NOT a Virgin Number".  After two very long conversations with the Virgin mobile team I am still not connected and have had no further communication from the team.

I am getting just a little annoyed that I seem to be neglected when the rest of Virgin on the television, broadband and telephone teams have been so helpful in the past. Will someone at Virgin PLEASE SORT THIS OUT????? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile telephone recieved but not connection to Virgin mobile.

Hi grgarg,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you're having issues with getting connected. Can you confirm that you have no signal at all currently?

Let me know so I can make immediate changes to get this sorted. If you're trying to add the new number to an already existing pay monthly account, I'm afraid that this is not possible.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
grgarg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have no signal because although my account is up and running I keep getting a message that my new Virgin Sim Card (which came on a Virgin sim card holder) Virgin operators says the number is not recognised. I have had the 'phone three week and cannot use it. Ridiculous!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Grgarg Smiley Happy

So I can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM detailing the next steps.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos