Menu
Jules3077
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mobile signal

I've just moved caravan site and don't get any 3G or 4g signal. Both my teenage kids are on virgin too and get nothing either and as you can imagine teenagers and no internet is a bit of a nightmare!! Also I need to be able to keep in contact them when out and about. Is there anything I can do other than switch providers which would be a shame as the three of us have great packages???
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile signal

Hi Jules3077,

if you know the postcode of your current location, enter it here: VM network coverage checker  to see what your signal strength is supposed to be.

If that shows as OK but yours clearly isn't, you might look here: EE service checker (Virgin Mobile works on their network) to see if there are any known issues. Or contact VM customer services: 789 / 0345 6000 789.

If there are no issues and your problem is down to a general lack of EE / VM coverage in your area. Should you decide to change provider, take a look here: http://www.which.co.uk/reviews/mobile-phone-providers/article/mobile-phone-coverage-map to help you choose a provider with good coverage in your area, or ask a neighbour Smiley Happy

AlexKid :-)

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Answered your question? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer' also.

0 Kudos