Menu
glorfindel
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mobile signal

Have just upgraded an HTC M8 to the latest Marshmallow version. Now keep losing mobile network. Anyone else having problems.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mobile signal

I'm afraid I'm no help there. I use apple products so have no up to date knowledge on restoring the firmware on android devices.

Google is your best friend here, but it may be quite complicated to do.

I don't believe this is a VM problem though, so gaining assistance is really down to pot luck that another forum user may know the answer.

Best of luck with getting your signal back!

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos

All Replies
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try downgrading back to the version you were previously on, may have some incompatibilities until there's a carrier update.

---------

I'll always try my best to help, although my advice may not always lead to a solution. Take it as you wish, I just like to help Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
glorfindel
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks however not sure how to do that

0 Kudos
JakePasquill
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm afraid I'm no help there. I use apple products so have no up to date knowledge on restoring the firmware on android devices.

Google is your best friend here, but it may be quite complicated to do.

I don't believe this is a VM problem though, so gaining assistance is really down to pot luck that another forum user may know the answer.

Best of luck with getting your signal back!

---------

0 Kudos
glorfindel
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks anyway

0 Kudos