Menu
rickessex
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone purchase credits have disappeared

I have been trying to purchase a mobile phone for the last three days using my reward credits as part payment. This is not possible as the rewards earned prior to your current update have not been carried forward to the new system. This error means no Virgin mobile customer is able to use reward credits for a purchase. I have spent 30 minutes contacting your customer Service Centre to resolve the problem and am still waiting for an answer. I am very unhappy with this service. Can the Forum please help as the Customer Service Centre are not responding.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone purchase credits have disappeared

Hi rickessex

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear about the issues you're having using your Crave Rewards.

We're aware of an issue at the moment meaning that your Crave reward balance isn't being reflected correctly on our systems for some customers.

The allowance isn't lost for good, so please don't worry about this. Rest assured the team are investigating this and we'll have the problem resolved for affected customers as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
rickessex
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply.Unfortunately Virgin Mobile Customer Service are giving out the opposite information. I contacted them on 10 April 2015 at 09.27. After being put on hold for 10 minutes I was told rewards are privilege not an entitlement and are been deleted for any earned prior to the new system. Your records will confirm this information. I have been with Virgin mobile since 2009 and if this is not resolved fairly I intend to change providers

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rickessex,

Thanks for coming back to us Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry for any trouble caused on our part. So we can look into this for you, I've sent you a PM .

You can view this by clicking the red envelope at the top left of the page.

Feel free to reply via PM.

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Enceladus1
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What does a person have to do to get Virgin Mobile to reinstate the "Your Rewards" purchase credits that seem to have disappeared on our PAYG direct debit accounts?

When will the issue be fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Enceladus1, 

Thanks for posting to let us know your concern's.

Unfortunately due to the nature of the query you've posted, we would need to clear security in order to get this resolved.

Please give our customer service team a call on 789 form a Virgin line or 0345 6000 789 form any other line.

It would be awesome if you could post back here to let us know how you get on.

I look forward to hearing from you, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos