Menu
minimart
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone half ported

I've been transferring my wife's account from Vodafone to Virgin Mobile. This included porting her number, which was supposed to have been completed by midnight on Tuesday. After several calls to VM, she is still unable to make calls, despite being able to receive calls and make and receive texts. According to VM this is a technical problem with the porting and to give them another 24 hours. I now notice with horror that this is not an isolated problem with VM, and that other customers have been left for up to 10 days without a fully functioning mobile phone. Surely as VM have encountered this problem on numerous occasions, they know how to fix it? This is not a good introduction to VM. My wife is even talking about going back to Vodafone- a damning indictment of VM if ever there was one!!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone half ported

Ok on Tuesday call back in choose the option for phone issues, report this and ask for the escalation reference number as this needs to be pushed to EE to be resolved, if you get a drone it may be an issue getting it resolved
0 Kudos
minimart
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone half ported

Thanks for this. The issue has now at last been resolved and the new phone and number are functioning correctly. However, it was not a good experience of customer care, and was an appalling introduction to VM for my wife!!

0 Kudos