Menu
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Mobile phone falt

new phone & contract 27th August phone  faulty promised new phone on 1st September no phone no contact promised again buy a different supervisor after another 1.45 hours on the phone new phone on 6th September no new phone no contact i an sick and tired off explaining the same information and waiting for people to contact me and never do situation today phone that doesn't work paying for contract  I can't use a  total shambles the so called customer care is a disgrace 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile phone falt

Agreed but if you don't keep calling then nothing will happen, so keep calling

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Rang yesterday after 1 hour 24 minutes spoke to the supervisor again  she told me my new phone wasn't on it's way as the back office said it takes 5 working days to remove the original order off the  System nothing can be done until they do that I asked why she didn't tell me that five days ago she couldn't give me an answer the place is a joke still paying for the phone I haven't got  still sat like a pudding waiting for a call  to confirm the delivery that wasn't going to happen  if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny 

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

J0hn wrote:

Agreed but if you don't keep calling then nothing will happen, so keep calling

So apparently he has, but STILL nothing happening. 

Now what? perhaps more phoning? and perhaps another try, then another...

VM are a JOKE, they simply DO NOT CARE...you can 'keep calling' but they just keep on refusing to DO ANYTHING... 

Con artists, the whole lot of them..nothing more, nothing less....liars and scammers!!! 

All they want is your money. Once they have that, you are HISTORY....FACT!!

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Has  anybody got a contract for making a official complaint without involving there ridicules  pathetic call centre 

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

There is an address to write in to no email for complaints sadly

see the contact us option on the bottom of the page

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I have complained by phone got nowhere 

I have complained through the  resolve complaints procedure    no response 

I have spent in the last 12 days a  Minneman off  4 days waiting for people to contract me arranged  by virgin that did not materialise 

I am now 15 days into a renewed contract with a hand set that was promised to be replaced on three separate occasions and never happened 

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Google the CEO of Virgin mobile, (can't put his name/e-mail address on here, the gestapo don't like it, and remove post and slap wrists)

You will find his name and and email address  easily via Google, try e-mailing him direct, tell him that his staff refuse to listen or act on your problem, and you are making an official complaint..

Might not work, (hasn't for me. 3 letters, nothing) but some have had a reply at least... appears he ignores more than he replies to, but you might get lucky...

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Update on virgin mobile total lack of customer care i received a phone call yesterday from the complaints department based in Manchester wythenshawe a chap called Wayne He told me that he had looked at my complaint and he will sort my exchange phone and gave me £10 as a good will gesture. And he would personally sort out a new phone to be sent by currier ASAP what a joke i received a email from virgin saying that they are sending me a jiffy bag to send the phone back i rang them and spend a houre on the phone trying to explain my contact by Wayne and gave them the code he gave me I T P007497628 this was the third number i have been given in the last 2 weeks and that he was dealing with my complaint and please could they contact him and ask him to contact me she said that my request was not a problem he has not got in contact and i am back to square one no working phone after taking on a new contract 

0 Kudos
Barryguinnane
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Latest on my phone  dilemma  Wayne from customer services contacted me yesterday and stated that the CallCenter  cancelled the IT number he had given them also they  ignored  the notes he added as to replacing my phone and  in their infinite wisdom  sent me a jiffy bag instead problem is I can't get a signal on the jiffy bag  I am hoping my phone will get replaced before it becomes obsolete I'll keep you posted with my ongoing saga it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic image.pngimage.jpegimage.jpeg

0 Kudos