Menu
thestannetts35
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mobile order

Order number: 100000056734184

Just wondering why I've received no update on my order and why I can't login to my online account and if I do manage to get on I just get an oops something went wrong annu update would be grateful
Tags (1)
mekelmarie
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mobile order

ive had exactly the same happen to me. I ordered the phone friday night and had a email through stating what I had ordered and because of a glitch there end I would hear back in 24hours but still nothing and it also wont let me log in to my account because "something went wrong" hopefully we'll both get some answers soon Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Mat_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry that you've received no confirmation since ordering the phone. The team will be able to get this all sorted for you.

Give us a call on 789 or 0345 6000 789 and we'll get to the bottom of this for you.

Let me know how you get on Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi both,

How are you getting on with tracking your orders?

Let me know if you need anything at all from me Smiley Happy I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
rogerbuckle
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I ordered a monthly sim but I think their system is, based on wrong delivery instructions received, treating it as if a phone. ie Yodel delivery tracking when supposedly coming by royal mail on a Sunday which of course it didn't. No further e mail or status updates online. Still shown as processing and awaiting dispatch 2 days later.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rogerbuckle,

I'm really sorry about this. Can you let me know if you've received the sim just yet?

I'll be more than happy to help in any way I can Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Mat

0 Kudos
tretmor
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

have exactly the same problem order number: 100000058081882 

ordered it at sunday 20th email says "Unfortunately there'll be a slight delay processing your order due to a technical glitch at our end. We'll be in touch in the next 24 hours to complete your order."

it is wednesday now still no confirmation or any email from virgin at all.

To make matters worse when i try to log in to my virgin mobile online account i get a message "

Oops, something's gone wrong!

Please try again in a few moments."

everytime i try to log in since sunday

0 Kudos
rogerbuckle
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Matt

Yes Matt thanks, sim turned up tuesday ( not Sunday ) and delivery date and carrier aside I suppose everything else went ok. Royal Mail with a Sunday delivery date meant I wasn't really surprised it didn't happen as scheduled, but something is not right with virgins procedures to give out such conflicting information on the same order.

0 Kudos